During these unprecedented times, at Avantis Suites Hotel we intend on following the strict hospitality guidelines issued by the Greek government and based on CDC recommendations. Our highest priority is and will always be the health and well-being of our guests and employees.
We focused to provide you with exceptional accommodation experiences meeting all the adequate hygiene, safety, and operational standards. And in everyone’s best interest:
• Our staff has been trained – according to their duties – in COVID 19 protection and prevention, appropriate use of Personal protective equipment, and implementation of emergency action plans.
• Restrictions for a limited number of people in the workplace are respected.
• We provided everyone with all recommended protective gear.
• We continue to regularly disinfect work surfaces, as well as public and back-office areas.
• We took measures so as to limit social meetings and keep a safe distance between team members (2m)
At the Reception
• The reception area is disinfected frequently and social distancing adhered to, whilst our receptionists wear masks. Hand sanitizer id also available.
• All guests have to wear face mask during their stay at the reception area.
• Our check in time has been adjusted to 15.00 and check time to 11.00. The additional time between each check-out and check-in is necessary to ensure that each room is thoroughly disinfected between stays, and that the space is adequately ventilated.
• Vaccination certification or recovery certification or negative Rapid Test(48h) for 17+ guests and negative self-test(24h) for children 4-17 are required upon check in.
• It is possible that any accounts, invoices or receipts can be sent to you via email.
• Our specially trained housekeeping staff cleans thoroughly and disinfects rooms before guest arrival with the use of Eco Lab products, a vapor steam cleaner for any fabrics and a Ultra Violet scanner, before airing it.
• Housekeeping can however be less frequent during your stay and linen and towels only changed upon your request.
Pool, Beach & Public Areas
• All sunbeds will be placed observing social distancing standards and all tables and menus and other items used by guests will be disinfected after every use
• Our main pool is chlorinated daily.
• Conspicuous placement of hand sanitizers
• Frequent cleaning of outdoor and high touch locations.
BAR & RESTAURANT
• Our bar & restaurant capacity has re-arranged in accordance according to the new safety measures. Notably, no more than ten guests are allowed at one table, although these restrictions do not apply to families with children. You may alternatively also enjoy a private dinner on your terrace.
• Sanitizer gel is available in all public areas and of course
• All food & drink are served areas are sanitized regularly throughout the day.
Our aim is to provide high-quality personalized services. All our team members are enthusiastic professionals at our guests’ disposal, responding promptly and effectively to their requests.
Based on the guidance we’ve received and our general state of readiness, we are confident our operations continue to be safe and ready to serve our guests.